Disclaimer for Tiny Bits of Magic
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
Disclaimers for www.tinybitsofmagic.com
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.tinybitsofmagic.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.tinybitsofmagic.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.tinybitsofmagic.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone bad.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their Terms of Service before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
This Disclaimer was created at disclaimergenerator.net.
The Simple Version:
I do not collect your personal information to sell to anyone–EVER. I will not load your inbox with junk–I HATE cluttered inboxes. I will send you offers that I think you will find relevant, interesting, and beneficial. Sometimes the offers I send may be placement ads in which the company provides compensation that helps me keep the blog running. These offers will be hand picked by me and ONLY from companies that I PERSONALLY trust. I will not send you scam offers-EVER
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites